CODIGO 1530 Anejo Tequila
Our Añejo is a private recipe refined over many generations by an artisan distilling family in Amatitán. Aged for 18 months in the finest Napa Cabernet French White Oak barrels.
100% Pure Blue Weber Agave
• NO Additives, sugars, flavors, colors, or chemicals
• Produced using 2-3 times more agave than standard practice
• Low in calories: only 61 per oz.
Award-Winning Napa Cabernet Barrels
• Aged using French White Oak wine barrels vs. commonly used
American Oak whiskey / bourbon barrels
Single, Dedicated Distillery
• 1 NOM. 1 Brand. Bottled at Origin.
• Only 0.7% of brands are solely produced at their own distillery
• Añejo of the Year – NY International Spirits Competition
• Platinum Best In Class Añejo Tequila – 2016 SIP Awards
• Double Gold Medal – Stuttgart International Spirits Competition
Region: Mexican Tequila
Refined, elegant and expressive – hints of fruit, mingled with oak, touches of vanilla and a bit of spice
Having trouble placing an order?